- Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: JR
- Model Number: JR-116B
- Type: 16 channel
- Feature: 16CH Passive type
- Certification: CE
- Material: Shell:metal and PVC,Conductor:copper
- Application: cctv and network tansmission
- Gross Weight: 2300g/pcs
- Advantage: Lightning Protection
- Color: Black
- Category Type: UTP
- Humidity: 0 to 95%
Packaging & Delivery
|Delivery Detail:||1-5 working days(after receipt payment)|
Specifications1. 16ch passive type.
2. Effective transmission distance:
450-600m(color) with passive balun,900-1200m with active balun.
2013 UTP 16 channel passive video Transmitter for CCTV
• High Quaility product,Brand New.
• 16 channel Passive video balun.
• Video transmission via UTP CAT5 cable.
• Full-mition CCTV video at distances up to 600m(max)
• 10-20% wire costs saved.
•NTSC,PAL&SECAM video format compatible
• Outstanding interference rejection and transient protection.
• Male BNC allows connection directly to the camera or DVR.
• Ave lots of Extra Cable Money.
|UTP Cable Connector||8 pin green terminal block,RJ-45|
|Compatible With||PAL,NTSC,SECAM etc|
|Signal Transmission Band||0-6MHz|
|Video Connector Protection||2KV(common mode) Per:IEC61000-4-5|
|UTP Cable Connector |
|2KV(different mode) 4KV(common mode)|
|Outer Shell||Iron Metal|
|Relative Humidity||0 to 95%(non-condensing)|
Please follow the next installation steps:
1.Switch off camera,PC,DVR,IPC and monitor which are to be used;
2.If it's used as transmitter,connect cameras with it via BNC cable,
3.If it’s used as receiver, connect DVR with it via BNC cable;
4.Connect transmitter and receiver via UTP cable.
5.Power camera, DVR, monitor etc.
1.If choose green terminal block,cable of same color should be in the same pin.
2. 2.When choose RJ-45,make sure if one end is EIA/TIA568A,the other end should also be EIA/TIA568A.
3. if one end is EIA/TIA568B,the other end should also be EIA/TIA568B.
• We accept payment via TT in advance(Paypal and Western Union are welcome).
• Payment must be made within 7 days after your bidding.
• TOTAL AMOUNT DUE includes the final auction price plus S&H(Shipping and Handling).
• The delivery time is strarting from we confirm the payment.
• Hpe you charge it as soon as possible ,in case of delay the delivery.
• Exact lead time is based on your amounts and fact. so you'd better show me your exact qty .
• Some delivery time as follow:
|Qty||Delivery Time(working day)|
|Less than 100||3 to 4|
|100-500||5 to 12|
|500-1k||12 to 15|
|1k-2k||20 to 30|
|2k-3k||30 to 50|
|* the Data is a reference for buyer.|
|* 5 working days for a week(not including saturday and sunday)|
|1.MOQ you can find in Products Attributes.|
|2.Please read all the information before you take a order.|